30 January 2012

Running - the most effective way to keep fit

As a martial artist, you need a lot of endurance and physical power. I keep it with the legend Bruce Lee. He said, running is the best way to stay fit. It not enough just to do the regular martial art session. If one wants to be fit, the easy way to do so is, go out and run.

That reminds me again of the "Bridport Harriers". No evidence to find, they seem to be gone. I really liked the way they used to run together. Is it more than 15 years ago? We all met up and had a good workout. So, I thought why not reinvent this good procedure? If anybody interested to have some rounds together, come and join me. Regular time 6pm, every Monday, start at St.Swithun's Corner shop, North Allington. Full round will be one hour and beginners can stop after 30 minutes.

No comments: