11 April 2012

Knife defense seminar in the Bridport News


This is what the Bridport News reported about the knife seminar for the No 10 staff. Although the Bridport police says, that crime and violence is not a big issue for our town, I know what I witness and what I have seen over the last 20 years here. It has gone worse, that's for sure. Just think about the police officers them self. 20 years ago they been dressed like you and me, today the wear safety armour and pepper spray and some have these electric shockers. And it was not only once I have seen ( first time last year) armed officers on East Street, because of the violence. Ok, they have a statistic, which tells us, Bridport crime has gone down. But haven't we learned that already at school? Only trust a statistic, which is done by yourself! I prefer rather to be safe than sorry.

No comments: