20 March 2012

The logo of Ichinen Bridport


As our Jiu-Jitsu group is growing fast, I thought to introduce the original Ichinen logo, used in all my other Martial Art Clubs (SDS Bremen, Ichinen Bremen at Jacobs University), to give the family of the Bridport Jiu-Jitsukas a distinctive sign.

This Ichinen Emblem was created by myself, after my first black belt grading and when I run my first Martial Art School in Bremen / Germany, the SDS Bremen. That was actually the time, before I first came to Bridport. And therefor we had a German-English Seminar under the Union Jack and the German flag and I passed my very first school over to one of my students, who had just received his first black belt (1. Dan) in Jiu-Jitsu.

Foto: Master Horst Lindenau passes his self defense school SDS Bremen / Germany over to his former student Frank Burdorf, who just passed his first black belt grading in Jiu-Jitsu. After this seminar Master Horst left for Bridport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But what does it mean?

GM Horst D. Lindenau said...

I just wonder why this particular post is the very much viewed on the Jiu-Jitsu in Bridport blog? More than 100 viewers since it was online and all the others "only" follow this result far behind, next with 48 viewers. Strange.