Seminar on the 30th of April 2017
Contribution £ 25 / Every participant receives an official Anti Terror Combat certificate
1-5 pm at the Loders village hall, Loders, DT6 3SA
This seminar is devoted to my grandmaster Horst Weiland † Germany, 10th Dan Anti-Terrorkampf. He died 10 years ago and his life was doubtless dedicated to the martial arts. I had the big opportunity to study under his supervision for 365 days of daily training and learning. All what I know today and what influenced me to develop my own way with the martial arts in later years was hugely influenced by this extraordinary man. I pay him the biggest respect and keep his memory in honour.
In the coming up seminar you learn the toughest defence against the 10 most common attacks in Britain and in Germany. It will enable you to deal with the attacker that he cannot stand a chance.
The seminar is suitable for everyone over 16 years. Beginners and advanced visitors welcome.
|Grandmaster Horst Weiland with master Horst Lindenau 1991|
The 10 most common attacks according to law enforcement
1. One person pushes, hands to chest, which is normally followed by the pusher striking first, to the head.
2. A swinging punch to the head.
3. A front clothing grab, one handed, followed by punch to the head.
4. A front clothing grab, two hands, followed by a head butt.
5. A front clothing grab, two hands, followed by a knee to the groin.
6. A bottle, glass, or ashtray to the head.
7. A lashing kick to the groin or lower legs.
8. A broken bottle or glass jabbed to face.
9. A slash with knife, most commonly a 3 to 4" lock blade knife or kitchen utility knife.
10. A grappling style head lock.