You can even bring a friend! Master Horst Lindenau, qualified sports teacher + 30 years a teacher for martial arts will look after you.
|Print out - cut out - and get free first lesson|
At Ichinen Bridport we train the traditional way of Japanese style Jiu-Jitsu.
But we are the only school in the area which combines this with a modern approach for self defence.***
Therefore we train the most common attacks according to law enforcement too.
1. One person pushes, hands to chest, which is normally followed by the pusher striking first, to the head.
2. A swinging punch to the head.
3. A front clothing grab, one handed, followed by punch to the head.
4. A front clothing grab, two hands, followed by a head butt.
5. A front clothing grab, two hands, followed by a knee to the groin.
6. A bottle, glass, or ashtray to the head.
7. A lashing kick to the groin or lower legs.
8. A broken bottle or glass jabbed to face.
9. A slash with knife, most commonly a 3 to 4" lock blade knife or kitchen utility knife.
10. A grappling style head lock.
*** And we included training with any kind of today's weapons. Natural and unnatural.
|Selection of training weapons at Bridport local martial arts school Ichinen Bridport|